Saturday, December 31, 2011

No clue.

I have no idea what to write tonight. Usually every New Years I write a Journal entry about my year and my thoughts about the New Year ahead of me but right now I feel like I have a major case of Writers block!

This year I have been through more than I ever thought that I could handle! Honestly, I have my Heavenly Father to thank! He has answered prayer.... upon prayer..... upon prayer! Life would get so bad that I honestly was scared to think about what the next day would bring. I couldn't handle much more than I dared to. It made me so sad to think about what my kids were going through if my days were that bad. But somehow, every day, I forced a smile on my face and made the very best of things, and it was then that I knew that Heavenly Father was listening. He was trying to lighten my load so to speak.

Out of all the hard things James and I have had to deal with, I would have to say that if tomorrow is another bad day... it's okay, A good one will come along.

I am so grateful for everyone that has influenced my life this past year. I hope that everyone has a GREAT New Year. I hope its a safe Holiday for everyone traveling and celebrating!

I guess this is goodbye 2011.... Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment